Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Dark Side

Well, if you are reading this you must know that I have started a blog. I have been very reluctant to start a blog because, to be totally honest with you , I have always thought that "bloggers" were nerds (no offense honey). However I have decided to to go the dark side and be a nerd and go through with it.
There are other reasons why I didn't want to blog so to speak, and one of those being that I don't necessarily want everyone to know what I am thinking or going through in my head because many things you need to keep to yourself, right? I could go on about why I did not want to blog but why be negative.
Here is the reason why I am starting a blog. If you know me well and I call you often you know that when I call I just vomit out what is going through my head whether you want to hear it or not. I know that can get tiresome and annoying sometimes, or you miss what I am talking about because I am talking so fast. In this blog I will be talking about the random stuff in my head that you normally hear when I call and talk to you, and maybe I wont call you as much and vomit out what is going on in my head (highly unlikely,but if you miss something that I vomit out you can come to my blog and look it up.)
I hope you enjoy this blog, and that you add your mental overflow to it, and we can have interesting conversation about God, music, movies, books, food, art maybe and just life in general? Come enjoy! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment