Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Well, I haven't added to my blog in awhile and so I thought that it was time, so here I am.
For the past couple of months I have felt like I, well... scattered I guess is the word that I am looking for. I have just felt like I have been spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere. And to be totally honest , I was tired of not getting anywhere and wondering what I was doing, and what God with my life
Well, one day last week I rode with Regina to school in Lubbock because we had a meeting with a tax guy later that afternoon, and I sat in the car while she went to class, and tried to read. I had a lot of things going through my head and so I was unable to focus on a book. I had the windows rolled down and there was a breeze coming in and it felt so good, and I could see out into a field and see the grass blowing in the wind and it caused me to think and reflect on my feelings and what I was going through.
The cool breeze blowing in reminded me of who God is and that I needed to not rely on myself to be doing things, but God. God is working in my life whether I feel like he is or not. God is like the wind, we can feel him but we cannot grasp him, and sometimes I don't like that! But I am positive that is the way it needs to be.
If you are struggling with the way things are going in your life, go outside and take a deep breath and remember that God is in control and that we just need have faith in him that he is working and that he provides. That air the you breath deep into you lungs is provided by God not by anything that you have done, and you breath it everyday no matter what happens. We must have the same faith and breath God in everyday no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment